Alphabet Dating - A to Z Date Ideas

alphabet date list, A to Z date list, alphabet dating, alphabet dates, date ideas, letter dating, A to Z dates, A to Z date ideas, unique date ideas, fun dates, cheap dates, dating your spouse, anniversary, ABC dates, ABC Dating

For my husband and my first wedding anniversary, I made him an A to Z Wedding Anniversary Date Book. The date book shared some of my favorite dates, memories, things I love about my husband from A to Z, and twenty-six future date ideas.

My husband loved the idea so each year my husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary by going on an Alphabet Date. We match the year to the letter of the alphabet so A=1 year, B=2 years, E=5 years, Z=26 years. 

We try our best to plan our date around the letter of the alphabet.

Example: B= 2 years - Buffalo Wild Wings, Book Store, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream & watch Black Beauty.

Or

S = 19 years - Scavenger Hunt, Spa, Steak, Salad, & Something Sweet to eat. 

Sounds like fun right? The date possibilities are endless and you can get as creative as you want. So far we have had success but I will say that it is harder than you think it would be. We've gone to see a movie that didn't start with the letter but had an actor in it that did so it counts!

You don't have to stick to anniversaries to go on Alphabet Dates, you can plan dates just because or go on an Alphabet Date each month or even each week. You can even choose a random letter and try to base your date off the letter chosen.

Alphabet Dating is a fun and creative way to avoid going on the same date every time. 

I challenge you and your significant other to start Alphabet Dating, you won't be disappointed!

alphabet date list, A to Z date list, alphabet dating, alphabet dates, date ideas, letter dating, A to Z dates, A to Z date ideas, unique date ideas, fun dates, cheap dates, dating your spouse, anniversary, ABC dates, ABC Dating

Just incase you get stuck or have trouble coming up with date ideas to match the letter of the alphabet you are on, I have created several lists to help you. 

Click on the letter to be redirected to the list for that letter. Each list contains date ideas, food ideas, restaurants, and more!

Don't forget to check out my A to Z Wedding Anniversary Date Book to see where it all began!

               
               
               
               
               
               
               
               

Incase the picture links don't work, here is the complete list of Alphabet Dates:

Check out my A to Z Wedding Anniversary Date Book to see where it all began!

A to Z date ideas, date ideas, Alphabet Dating, ABC dates

0 Comments