Pomegranate Beer Gift "You da POM and I'll never take you for GRANATE"


Since 2013 I have decorated a beer box for my husband for Valentine's Day. It has become my tradition for him and I plan on continuing it for years to come. I have a sticky note in my phone of a list of several sayings that pair with different beers I have come up with so I don't forget the sayings when the time comes. 

This gift can work for both men and women that like to drink beer. My husband loves trying new beers so this gift always goes over well. I am personally not a beer drinker so depending on the person's beverage of choice you can possibly decorate it with a cute saying similar to the beer boxes to turn their favorite beverage into a gift.

This year for Valentine's Day (2021) I told my husband I needed a beer box to decorate if he wanted me to keep up the tradition. Unfortunately because of Covid-19, we haven't been going to the store as a family like we use to. Since my husband was going to the store after work, he picked out a beer for me to decorate this year. My husband came home with two six packs, a Pomegranate beer imported from Germany and Heineken. 

When he brought home both beers, they didn't match any of the sayings I had come up with for future decorated beer boxes. At first I thought about using the "HE" or "IN" in Heineken but I love me some fruit puns if you can't tell by some of my past decorated beer boxes or this Fruit Anniversary Book gift I made so I went with the Pomegranate beer or should I say bier.

pomegranate beer, decorated beer box, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift, beer gift, fruit puns, cheesy gift, easy gift, cheap gift, you the bomb, I'll never take you for granted, pomegranate sayings, pomegranate puns, Anniversary gift, romantic food sayings, last minute Valentine's gift, Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier

I decorated a Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier beer box with the saying, "You da POM and I'll never take you fore GRANATE" aka "You da bomb and I'll never take you for granted". I know that's not the proper spelling of the words but I used the words on the box and kept the cheesy fruit puns going this year. Who doesn't love a good food pun?! 

Aside from the words, I added a pomegranate with a bomb fuse attached to it to help decorate it. Needless to say I made the Pomegranate bomb cartoon because of the saying I used, "You Da Pom". 

pomegranate beer, decorated beer box, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift, beer gift, fruit puns, cheesy gift, easy gift, cheap gift, you the bomb, I'll never take you for granted, pomegranate sayings, pomegranate puns, Anniversary gift, last minute Valentine's gift, Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier

Decorating the beer box is pretty easy. You can find my full tutorial HERE. Basically you come up with a cute saying, buy a 6-pack to match the saying or vise-versa, and decorated it using construction paper, markers, and hot glue. 


If you need help coming up with a saying, check out my blog, Decorative Beer Box Gifts throughout the years, to find a list of ALL the decorated beer boxes I have made along with the link to that specific decorated beer  box for more sayings to go with that beer.

Here are some other sayings you can use to decorate a Pomegranate beer box if you don't like the saying I used. 

  • "You da POM and I'll never take you fore GRANATE"  *saying I used
  • "You're the POM"
  • "You da POM-diggity"
  • "I can POMEGRANATE you any wish" *decorate with a pomegranate genie or lamp
  • "I'll never take you for POMEGRANATE"
  • "I'm cheering for you"  Pom-Poms
  • "Cheers to love"   Pom-Poms

If you don't like the idea of using a pomegranate beer, you can use any pomegranate drink, candy, or real pomegrantes with the same saying.

pomegranate beer, decorated beer box, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift, beer gift, fruit puns, cheesy gift, easy gift, cheap gift, you the bomb, I'll never take you for granted, pomegranate sayings, pomegranate puns, Anniversary gift, romantic food sayings, last minute Valentine's gift, Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier

You can also try to come up with something using any of the letters in Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier like:

  • "You're BIERy cute" 
  • "I love you BIERY much"
  • "I have nothing but love to SchOFFERhofer you"
  • "P.S I love you!"  *use the"S" in Schofferhofer or the "P" in Pomegranate
  • "You make my HEart skip a beat" *use the "HE" in Hefeweizen 

Pair your decorated beer box with some sweet treats and you're all set! 

valentines day, Valentine's Day gift, gift for him, beer, beer gift

Decorated beer boxes are fun and easy gifts for Valentine's Day, Anniversaries, and Birthdays. Depending on the saying, you can even make them work for Mother's Day, Father's Day, or Christmas. I even decorated a beer box and hot sauce for my husband's graduation that said "Congratulations, of COORS you did it"

To the best of my knowledge, my husband has never tried the Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier but he picked it out so if he doesn't like it, it's on him. I'm not a beer drinker, but I kind of want to try it because the pomegranate looks appealing to me. I think I'm mainly curios if it taste like a beer or a cider. Guess we will find out soon!

Comment below with any other cute sayings you can think of for the Schofferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Bier. Please keep them clean!

Check out my post Decorated Beer Box Gifts throughout the years for a complete list of all the decorated beed boxes I've created.

0 Comments