Mini Liquor Bottle Story - 21st Birthday Gift

We've all seen the Candy Bar Stories all over Facebook and Pinterest. They are all cute and an easy gift for pretty much anybody that loves candy. For my husband's, then fiancĂ©,  21st Birthday I decided to put a twist on the Candy Bar Story by creating a story using mini liquor bottles. Needless to say he loved it!

The Mini Liquor Bottle Story took some time and planning. I brainstormed different sayings to go with different liquor brands and made a list (see below for ideas). Once I had a list of ideas I hit the stores. I bought the nicer brands and the Bud Light at Liquor World. They varied in price but I believe the most I spent was around $3 on the Crown Royal. I also visited Liquor Mart because they had a bin of $1 mini liquors. I dug through the bin to see what I could find. I was able to find the American Honey and Fireball which were both on my list and I found the Pucker and XO which weren't on my list but I knew I could use them. 

I didn't get everything on my list but I got a few others that ended up working just fine. I tried to get more Whiskey type liquors because my husband likes Whiskey better than Vodka so keep in mind what the person you are making the Mini Liquor Bottle Story for prefers.

Once I bought all the alcohol I was ready to put the story together. I typed the story up on my computer to make sure it fit together well then I wrote it on a poster using sharpies. I drew the mini liquor bottles on the poster as well and colored them in using colored pencils. I drew the liquor bottles on the poster because I knew my husband would drink the liquor and I wanted my husband to still be able to read the story for years to come! 

Here is the final poster:
21st birthday gift, Liquor mad lib, 21st birthday, 21st birthday card, Mini Liquor Bottle Story, birthday gift, alcohol story, liquor bottle sayings, liquor bottle story, mini alcohol bottle story, mini alcohol bottle sayings, twenty first birthday gift, alcohol sayings, mini liquor bottle gift idea, miniature liquor bottle gift, birthday shot,  miniature liquor bottle story, 21st birthday, liquor story, gag gift, beer, party planning, adult gift, no way jose, vodka, jack daniels, crown royal, bud light, whiskey, fireball, wild turkey

My Mini Liquor Bottle Story: 
To my HONEY,
I hope you have an ABSOLUTely Amazing Birthday! Just because we can't go to AMSTERDAM doesn't mean we're going to sit home... No way JOSE! Tonight is your night so go WILD and set the world on FIRE. It's your 21st Birthday so you should be treaded like a King, CROWN and all. Oh and remember tonight you shouldn't have to pay for JACK shit! So PUCKER up and give me kiss and if you get way to drunk or into trouble, I've got your back BUD.
xoXO


Mini Liquor Bottles I Used:
  • Jack Daniels American Honey
  • Absolute Vodka
  • Amsterdam Gin
  • Jose Cuervo
  • Wild Turkey
  • Fireball
  • Crown Royal
  • Jack Daniels
  • Cherry Pucker
  • 24 pack of Bud Light
  • XO 
                       21st birthday gift, Liquor mad lib, 21st birthday, 21st birthday card, Mini Liquor Bottle Story, birthday gift, alcohol story, liquor bottle sayings, liquor bottle story, mini alcohol bottle story, mini alcohol bottle sayings, twenty first birthday gift, alcohol sayings, mini liquor bottle gift idea, miniature liquor bottle gift, birthday shot,  miniature liquor bottle story, 21st birthday, liquor story, gag gift, beer, party planning, adult gift, no way jose, vodka, jack daniels, crown royal, bud light, whiskey, fireball, wild turkey

Mini Liquor Bottle Story Example for a Girl's 21st Birthday: 
We'll deal with the AFTER SHOCK tomorrow but tonight the SKYY is the limit. Put on that little black dress SKINNY GIRL and hope your lipstick doesn't SMIRNOFF because I'm 99% sure you will be drunk by the end of the night. Don't let anyone RAIN on your parade because it's your 21st Birthday so you should be treaded like a Queen, CROWN and all. Oh and remember tonight you shouldn't have to pay for JACK shit! So let's go WILD and MAKE our MARK on the town.


Other Possible Story Ideas: 
Liquor names is in Alphabetical Order

Absolute Vodka:
  • "I hope you have an ABSOLUTE blast!"
  • "I hope you have an ABSOLUTely Amazing Birthday! "

After Shock: 
  • "We'll deal with the AFTER SHOCK tomorrow but tonight the SKYY is the limit."

American Honey: 
  • "To my HONEY"
  • "You are a true AMERICAN HONEY."

Apple Vodka/Whiskey: 
  • "You are the APPLE of my eye"

Bud Light:
  • "I've got you're back, BUD."

Captain Morgan:
  • "You're the CAPTAIN..."

Crown Royal:
  • "You should be treaded like a Queen, CROWN and all!"
  • "You should be treaded like a King, CROWN and all."
  • "Here's your CROWN."
  • "Put on you're LITTLE BLACK DRESS & CROWN."
  • "Put on your CROWN because today you are royalty."

Hot Damn: 
  • "You're so HOT, DAMN."

Jim Beam: 
  • "You are BEAMing."

Kinky: 
  • "Maybe later tonight you'll get a KINKY Surprise"
  • "Enjoy your night but don't get to KINKY."

Maker's Mark: 
  • "We'll MAKE our MARK on the town."
  • "Leave your MARK."

Malibu Rum OR Amsterdam Gin:
  • "Just because we can't go to MALIBU doesn't mean we're going to sit home."
  • "MALIBU would be fun, but..."
  • "A trip to MALIBU would be nice, but a day with me will have to do!"
  • "I wish we were sitting in MALIBU drinking ____ but we can still have fun."

Pinnacle Whipped: 
  • "P.S: Here is your 21 Birthday WHIPPings before we go out..."

Rain Organics Vodka: 
  • "Don't let anyone RAIN on your parade tonight."

Skinny Girl: 
  • "Put on that little black dress SKINNY GIRL..." 
  • "I've got your back GIRL"

Skyy Vodka: 
  • "The SKYY is the limit."

Smirnoff Vodka: 
  • "Hopefully your lipstick and makeup won't SMIRNOFF." 
  • "Get OFF the couch, we're going out tonight."
  • "OFF to the bars to celebrate!" 
  • "No one is SMIRNOFF that smile tonight."

Southern Comfort: 
  • "I'll be here to COMFORT you at the end of the night."

UV Vodka: 
  • "We could be catching some UV rays in MALIBU but we're going out instead."

99 Liquor any flavor: 
  • "I'm 99% sure you will be drunk by the end of the night." 
  • "I'm 99% sure you will have an ABSOLUTely fun night."
  • "I'm 99% sure you will need a ____ in the morning."
  • "I can give you 99 reasons to go out tonight"
  • "Lets party like it's 1999"

You can also use Jim Bean, Jack Daniels, Jameson, or Jose Cuervo as names.

There are hundreds of different liquors out there and I'm sure several of them would work in a cute story. If you have a local liquor store that has a bin of mini liquor bottles or viewing access, (some places have the bottles on a side wall or locked up so you can't see them to prevent theft) I recommend checking it out and looking at all the brands because it may help you come up with something else or you can just use my story!

Comment below with other liquor sayings! Please keep it clean!

I'd love to see how your liquor story turned out, you can share a picture with me on Pinterest's "Tried It"!

You may also like:

3 Comments

  1. This site shares what I've found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have these minitures....any ideas....Chivas Regal 18, Bells, Bacardi Gold, Musgrave Gin, Malibu, Jack Daniels, Ballentines Finest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what it is for (birthday, husband, 21st, anniversary) but maybe one of these will work:
      “I wish we were sitting in MALIBU drinking GIN but we can still have all the BELLS and whistles here. We can party like it's 2018 with a pocket full of GOLD. Tonight you shouldn't have to pay for JACK because you are the FINEST in my eyes!”

      OR

      "I wish we were sitting in MALIBU drinking GIN but we can still have all the BELLS and whistles here. These are the GOLDen years so we are going to party like it's 2018 because you are the FINEST in my eyes so tonight you are not going to pay for JACK."

      You can maybe try "have a BALL tonight" or "remember when you turned 18"

      Delete