Snack and Candy Love Note sayings for Valentine's Day

candy and food sayings for Valentine's Day, candy and food sayings, food sayings, candy sayings, Valentine's Sayings, cute food sayings, cute candy sayings, romantic food sayings, sweet candy sayings, candy saying, food saying, valentine's candy sayings

It's that time of year again and this year for my husband I stuck to my Valentine's Gift tradition by making him another Decorative Beer Box. You can check out past Valentine's Decorative Beer Boxes here. I usually add candy or something else to my husband's Valentine's Day gift and this year I decided to add cute saying to everything I bought him. I bought some of my husband's favorite candies and foods to snack on to go with his Decorative Beer Box. 

Here is a close up at the Candy & Food Sayings:

For the Sour Patch Kids I wrote: "You make my life less SOUR."

sour patch kids, sour patch saying, you make life less sour, sour patch candy Valentine's saying, sour patch candy saying, Candy and Food Sayings for Valentine's Day, Candy and Food Sayings, food sayings, candy sayings, Valentine's Sayings, cute food sayings, cute candy sayings, romantic food sayings, sweet candy sayings, candy saying, food saying, valentine's candy sayings

For the Snickers I wrote:"I love your laughs and SNICKERS."

Snickers, snickers saying, snickers candy bar saying, I love your laughs and snickers, i love snickers, Candy and Food Sayings for Valentine's Day, Candy and Food Sayings, food sayings, candy sayings, Valentine's Sayings, cute food sayings, cute candy sayings, romantic food sayings, sweet candy sayings, candy saying, food saying, valentine's candy sayings, snicker Valentin's saying

For the Nacho Doritos I wrote: 
"You're all that and a BAG OF CHIPS because you're NACHO average Valentine."

doritos, nacho doritos, dorito saying, bag of chips saying, chips saying, nacho saying, you're all that and a bag of chips, you're nacho average valentine, valentine chip saying, Candy and Food Sayings for Valentine's Day, Candy and Food Sayings, food sayings, candy sayings, Valentine's Sayings, cute food sayings, cute candy sayings, romantic food sayings, sweet candy sayings, candy saying, food saying, valentine's candy sayings

For the Pizza Combos I wrote:"I don't mean to be CHEESY, but we make a perfect COMBO."

combos, combo, pizza combos, combo saying, cheesy combos, I don't mean to be cheesy, we make a perfect combo, combo Valentine's saying, Candy and Food Sayings for Valentine's Day, Candy and Food Sayings, food sayings, candy sayings, Valentine's Sayings, cute food sayings, cute candy sayings, romantic food sayings, sweet candy sayings, candy saying, food saying, valentine's candy sayings

For the Wyler's Strawberry Lemonade Singles To Go I wrote: "PUCKER UP Valentine!"

Candy and Food Sayings for Valentine's Day, Candy and Food Sayings, food sayings, candy sayings, Valentine's Sayings, cute food sayings, cute candy sayings, romantic food sayings, sweet candy sayings, candy saying, food saying, valentine's candy sayings, wyler's, wylers singles to go, singles to go saying, drink sayings, drink packet saying, lemon saying, pucker up valentine, drink packet gift saying, drink packet Valentine's saying

For the Blue Moon beer I wrote: "Once in a BLUE MOON you find a love this true."

decorative beer box, gift, love sayings, beer sayings, blue moon beer, blue moon

There are ton's of other cute, romantic, funny, and sweet sayings out there to go with candy and food, these are just the one's I happened to come across or come up with. Some items are harder to come up with a cute saying to match then others. Feel free to comment below with some sayings you came up with!


Check out some other Valentine's Gift Ideas:

0 Comments