Superhero & Pizza Pregnancy Announcement - Part 3

Sorry I missed posting last week, it was Spring break and I've been a bit pre-occupied lately and here's why:

Guess What?!?!

My husband and I are expecting baby #4.

Yes you read that right. Baby #4 is due to join us this October on baby #3's birthday to be exact...

My husband and I were going back and forth on if we wanted to have another baby and still hadn't made up our minds so God made it up for us and surprised us with another little rascal.

Needless to say I will have my hands full with four little ones, but at least there will be a three year gap between this one and my youngest which is a lot better than having another stair step baby.

I found out I was expecting Valentine's Day and made my husband a tiny book of hints that all had to do with having another baby. I ended the mini book with some adult humor:

I may make a blog post of the book so stay tuned.

 funny pregnancy announcement, pregnancy announcement, sorry I'm late, husband pregnancy announcement, dad pregnancy announcement, spouse pregnancy announcement, pregnancy announcement to husband, funny baby announcement, baby announcement to husband, funny pregnancy saying, good aim, pregnant,


We surprised our family at my son's fourth birthday party (Paper Airplane Party) by putting the announcement inside of the pizza boxes and I was able to record everyone's reactions!

We didn't know the next time we'd see all our family together and since my kids are still little we figured it would be okay to announce it at my son's party.

The pizza boxes said, "This may be CHEESY... but mommy doesn't want to be the only one with a BELLY. Eat up!" and "Special Delivery October 2019".

I thought about putting saying in the other two pizza boxes but thought it would be going overboard. The other sayings would of been "Slice Slice, Baby!" and "I'm going to steal a PIZZA your heart" with a picture of the ultrasound.


pregnancy announcement, baby announcement, pizza pregnancy announcement, pizza baby announcement, pregnancy announcement at party, pregnancy announcement for family, pregnancy announcement for friends, this may be cheesy, mommy doesn't want to be the only one with a belly, eat up, special deliver, pizza saying, baby announcement, pregnant, food pregnancy announcement, unique pregnancy announcement, unique baby announcement, surprise baby announcement, surprise pregnancy announcement
pregnancy announcement, baby announcement, pizza pregnancy announcement, pizza baby announcement, pregnancy announcement at party, pregnancy announcement for family, pregnancy announcement for friends, this may be cheesy, mommy doesn't want to be the only one with a belly, eat up, special deliver, pizza saying, baby announcement, pregnant, food pregnancy announcement, unique pregnancy announcement, unique baby announcement, surprise baby announcement, surprise pregnancy announcement

A month later we officially announced to the public that we were expecting baby #4 with a family photo of us wearing masks and capes that said, "There's a new Superhero joining our team".

A few days later I posted the rest of the photos we took for fun since I had the camera out and we were dressed up. I even ended up doing a cute Superhero photoshoot of my kiddos to decorate the boys bedroom with.
pregnancy announcement, superhero, superhero photoshoot, superhero pregnancy announcement, family of 5 pregnancy announcement, family of 6 pregnancy announcement, super hero, super hero baby, new super hero, super hero photoshoot, baby announcement, unique baby announcement, unique pregnancy announcement, fun pregnancy announcement, super baby, creative pregnancy announcement, announcing pregnancy, family pregnancy announcement, superhero family
Super cute right?!?!

I know that there are tons of pregnancy announcements out there but I like to try to be creative and come up with something a little different and I'm hoping I succeeded. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

I did not make the masks pictured, I found them at Hobby Lobby but here is a tutorial on how to  make No Sew Felt Masks I made in the past if you are up for making your own!

If you haven't already, check out my other Pregnancy Announcement blogs - Part 1 and Part 2 for more pregnancy announcements and gender reveal ideas.


You might also like:

0 Comments