BLOG-CATION Activities - I'm Back!!!

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activities, Blog-cation, blog-cation activities, taking a break from blogging

I'm Back!!!! This is my first official post since I took my BLOG-CATION 2017 at the beginning of summer and made the transformation from Daniz Designz to Bee-ing Mommy. I hope you enjoy the new design as much as I do. Even though I took a break from posting, I have been busy creating official pages for Bee-ing Mommy on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!

You can follow me on Facebook HERE, or Pinterest HERE.  The links are also in the right sidebar.  ---->

You can also subscribe to Bee-ing Mommy via email in the right side bar which means that every time I post, it will be sent to your email. ---->

So if you don't mind, please take a second to follow me on social media to stay up to date with the latest post from Bee-ing Mommy! Now that I've gotten that all out there here is a little of what my family has been up to on my BLOG-CATION.

We kicked off summer by going to Myrtle Beach, SC. This was our first family vacation and my little ones first time seeing the ocean.

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity

In June we took the kids to the Louisville Zoo to see all the zoo animals. This was their first time at the zoo and they loved it for the most part. We hope to continue to take them each summer!

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity

We celebrated Independence Day with friends at a firework show thrown by my towns Parks & Rec. They had live music, bounce houses, a rock wall, face painting and photo booth. Unfortunately we got rained on but it quit just in time for the firework show.

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity

At the end of July my husband and I took a weekend vacation with my brother to Chicago, IL where we bought the City Pass and tried to hit up all the tourist attractions in two days. It was a fun but exhausting weekend. This was our first time in Chicago and we enjoyed it!

chicago, city pass, mommy blog, being mommy, beeingmommy, children activities, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog

In August I took the little ones to an event at Chick-fil-a called Touch a Truck where the little ones got to look inside and sit in a police car, ambulance and fire truck. I think their favorite part was the free ice-cream.  

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity

In September we kicked off the Spoonbread Festival by attending the Hot Air Glow. The kids loved the hot air balloons.

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity

The next day we attended the Spoonbread Festival where we checked out all the vendors, looked at the antique tractors and watched the parade.

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity

At the beginning of September my mom brought my kids a caterpillar and they got to watch it go through metamorphosis and turn into a beautiful butterfly. Best pet ever! You can check out pictures of our caterpillar becoming Mr. Butterfly HERE!

mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity, butterfly, watching butterfly

We kicked off October with our four year running family tradition of taking the little ones to the pumpkin patch on daddy's fall break. They loved it this year. I think it is because the two older ones finally understand what is going on. There is so much to do at pumpkin patches, I recommend checking one out next fall.


mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog, children activity, free children activity, pumpkin patch

We threw my baby a Construction Party for his first birthday and of course we went all out because it was his first birthday. I can't believe my baby is already one.

construction party, construction smash cake, mommy blog, being mommy, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog

Lastly we dressed up as Pac-man for all the Halloween festivities we hit up this year - Halloween Hoedown, church Fall Festival and of coarse Trick or Treating. The kids had a blast getting all the candy at the events and mommy and daddy got a free pizza out of it for having awesome costumes!

pac-man, pacman, pacman costume, pac-man costume, pac-man family costume, DIY pacman, DIY pac-man costume, halloween costume, mommy blog, being mommy, beeingmommy, children activities, bee-ing mommy, bee-ing mommy blog

As you can tell we had a busy BLOG-CATION 2017 and the pictures are just the highlights! We also celebrated lots of birthdays, attended a wedding, several library event, crafts, walks, festivals, etc. We had a busy but fun time. It is crazy how time flies once you have children. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and the new blog design. Don't forget to follow me on social media or subscribe via email to stay up to date with the latest post.

You can follow me on Facebook HERE, or Pinterest HERE.  The links are also in the right sidebar.  ---->

You can also SUBSCRIBE to Bee-ing Mommy via email in the right side bar which means that every time I post, it will be sent to your email. ---->

0 Comments