BLOG-CATION 2017

Last summer, towards the end of my third pregnancy I started blogging like crazy. I blogged so much that I had well over twenty finished blogs saved in my "Drafts" folder ready to post every week. I was blogging like crazy because I wasn't sure when I would go into labor and I knew that once I did, I wouldn't be able to keep up with my weekly posts while adjusting to a family of five and being mommy to three kids under the age of three. 

Since then I've blogged and kept up with my weekly post but recently life has been a little hectic and due to certain circumstances, I haven't had a lot of time to fully concentrate on my blog so I have decided to take a temporary blog-cation aka a vacation from posting blogs (I'm not sure if blog-cation is even a work but that's what I'm calling it!).

I have several blogs I have started but haven't had time to finish and several ideas for other blogs so don't worry, I will be back. By taking this blog-cation I plan to spend some time with my family and relax now that my husband is on summer vacation so I get some extra help around the house. I also plan to work on blogs in my free time to get a nice selection saved up in my "Drafts" folder again to share with you when I come back.

I do not know exactly how long my blog-cation will be so please subscribe by e-mail (located in the right sidebar) so you will get a notification that I've blogged again when I return. Thank you and I look forward to posting again soon! In the mean time, feel free to browse through my previous blog posts, share them with friends or on Pinterest (follow me if you'd like!) and leave comments as I will be checking in.

To kick off this blog-cation, here are a couple picture of my family and I on our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. This is the first time my little ones have been to a beach and boy did they have fun! My mom, my sister, my brother and my mother-in-law joined us on our vacation. Our vacation consisted of plenty of beach time, visiting Broadway at the Beach, the Boardwalk and putt-putt golf. We attempted to go crab hunting but didn't have any luck although we caught some fish and a creature that reminded me of a sand mouse.

While in Myrtle Beach we saw a huge sea creature - maybe a manatee?, a baby shark just off the shore, several baby fish, and we even came across some coral full of baby sea crabs. A few of the restaurants we ate at included The American Tap House, Sweet Carolina's BBQ, Landshark Bar & Grill and Fuddruckers. We also enjoyed a lovely dinner show at the Pirates Voyage. There are tons of things to do at Myrtle Beach and as  you can tell by the pictures, we enjoyed ourselves! Until next time, Happy BLOG-CATION 2017.


UPDATE 11/2017:
Guess what?! I'm back and better than before! I changed my blog name and gave it a makeover, Sweet right? Go check it out!

Check out what I did on my Blog-cation: BLOG-CATION Activities - I'm Back!!!

0 Comments