Decorated Beer Box: Redds Apple Ale "You are the APPLE of my eye"

decorated beer box, decorated Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale gift, apple quotes, apple sayings, ale saying, red sayings, drink sayings, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, gift idea, gift ideas, cheap gift, beer gift, apple of my eye

Decorated beer boxes are a fun gift for both men and women that like to drink beer. Since 2013 I have decorated a beer box for my husband for Valentine's Day. It has become my tradition for him and I plan on continuing it for years to come.

I currently have a sticky note in my phone of a list of several more sayings that pair with different beers I have come up with so I don't forget the sayings when the time comes because lately Valentine's Day has snuck up on me.

This year for Valentine's Day I picked out four different beers and let my husband pick out which one he wanted. Out of the four, he chose Redds Apple Ale.

I decorated the Redds Apple Ale box with the saying, "You are the APPLE of my eye". I added some apples I made from construction paper as decoration and wha-la!


Decorating the beer box is pretty easy. You can find my full tutorial HERE. Basically you come up with a cute saying, buy a 6-pack and decorated it with construction paper, markers and hot glue. Add a picture of cute clipart that goes with the saying and you're done!

You are making a fun and affordable gift by personalizing your special someones' favorite items with a cute love saying!

decorated beer box, decorated Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale gift, apple quotes, apple sayings, ale saying, red sayings, drink sayings, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, gift idea, gift ideas, cheap gift, beer gift, apple of my eye

For the beer, Redds Apple Ale, you can use the words apple, red, or ale for the saying. You can even just use the letters R or A . Here are some other sayings you can use to decorate the beer box if you don't like the saying I used.

  • "You are the APPLE of my eye" - saying I used
  • "If you were a fruit you'd be a Fine-APPLE."
  • "Love because we can't survive on APPLES alone."
  • "I love you more than an APPLE ____ (pie, tart, fudge, pop tart, cider, jelly, butter)."
  • "You are the APPLE to my pie.
  • "Roses are RED, Violets are Blue, & I love you."
  • "Caught RED handed falling for you."
  • "You are my RED hot chili pepper."
  • "Are you REDDy for some fun?!"
  •  "Pale ALE for my favorite male."
  • "ALE we need is love."
  • "I Really like you."

decorated beer box, decorated Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale gift, apple quotes, apple sayings, ale saying, red sayings, drink sayings, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer box, decorated box, gift idea, DIY gift, alcohol gift, gift ideas, cheap gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, beer box gift, Apple beer, apple of my eye
decorated beer box, decorated Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale, Redds Apple Ale gift, apple quotes, apple sayings, ale saying, red sayings, drink sayings, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer box, decorated box, gift idea, DIY gift, alcohol gift, gift ideas, cheap gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, beer box gift, Apple beer, apple of my eye

Pair your decorated beer box with some other sweet treats and you're all set for Valentine's Day!

This year I made several chocolate covered sweets for my favorite sweetie to pair the decorated beer box with. I made chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, gram crackers and animal crackers.


My husband made his version of a decorated beer box for me. He knows I'm not huge on beer and since I am currently breastfeeding, knows I don't really drink so bout me some mini bottles.

He used mini 99 bananas and pineapple shots with the saying "I've got 99 problems but you ain't one" and used mini wine bottles with the saying, "You are one in a MELON & BERRIES awesome!". He also bought me some Bath & Body works candles to go with it.

decorated beer box, decorated wine, wine gift, melon quotes, melon sayings, drink sayings, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, gift idea, gift ideas, cheap gift, alcohol gift, gift or her, Valentine's gift, 99 problems saying, berry awesome, one in a melon

The possibilities are endless.

You can use any beverage you want - wine, beer, soda, energy drink.

You can use any saying that pairs with any word in that beverage.

You can give your decorated box for any holiday - Valentines Day, Anniversary, Christmas, Birthday.

I personally think a box like a 6-pack of bottles is easiest to decorate but you can use almost anything you want. You can even pair a cute saying with food items.

If you need help coming up with a saying, feel free to look back at my past decorated beer boxes for more sayings and ideas.  Every time I make a decorated beer box I will list a couple different saying you can use on that specific beer box.

Comment below with your sayings that go with Redds Apple Ale. 

Keep scrolling for some Valentines' Pictures! 

We celebrated at home this year with Pot Roast, chocolate covered sweets, and a romantic comedy. This was little mans first Valentine's Day! The kids made their matching shirts ate Michael's Valentine's craft day.



Check out my post Decorated Beer Box Gifts throughout the years for a complete list of all the decorated beed boxes I've created.

0 Comments