Decorated Beer Box for Valentine's Day - "You're my favorite thing to do"

decorated beer box, decorated Do Equis XX beer box, you're my favorite thing to do, XXX, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer, beer box, decorated box, decorative box, Do Equis XX, Do Equis XX beer, Do sayings, do love sayings, gifts, DIY gifts, DIY gift, DIY gift for him, alcohol gift, alcohol related, gift ideas, unique gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, alcohol gift, beer box gift, Do Equis beer, sexy beer, sexy beer box, sexy gift, funny Valentine's gift,

Since 2013 I have decorated a beer box for my husband for Valentine's Day. It has become my tradition for him and I plan on continuing it for years to come. I have a sticky note in my phone of a list of several sayings that pair with different beers I have come up with so I don't forget the sayings when the time comes. 

This gift can work for both men and women that like to drink beer. My husband loves trying new beers so this gift always goes over very well. I am personally not a beer drinker so depending on the person's beverage of choice you can possibly decorate it with a cute saying similar to the beer boxes.

This year for Valentine's Day (2019) I bought the beer, Do Equis XX. To the best of my knowledge my husband has never tried it so hopefully he likes it. If not, at least the box will make him laugh!


decorated beer box, decorated Do Equis XX beer box, you're my favorite thing to do, XXX, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer, beer box, decorated box, decorative box, Do Equis XX, Do Equis XX beer, Do sayings, do love sayings, gifts, DIY gifts, DIY gift, DIY gift for him, alcohol gift, alcohol related, gift ideas, unique gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, alcohol gift, beer box gift, Do Equis beer, sexy beer, sexy beer box, sexy gift, funny Valentine's gift,

I decorated the Do Equis XX beer box with the saying, "You're my favorite thing to DO. XXX" I added some hearts and silhouettes of a couple about to celebrate Valentine's Day.

If you don't like the idea of using Do Equis XX beer, you can try using a VooDoo Ranger beer or even Mt. Dew with the same saying.

decorated beer box, decorated Do Equis XX beer box, you're my favorite thing to do, XXX, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer, beer box, decorated box, decorative box, Do Equis XX, Do Equis XX beer, Do sayings, do love sayings, gifts, DIY gifts, DIY gift, DIY gift for him, alcohol gift, alcohol related, gift ideas, unique gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, alcohol gift, beer box gift, Do Equis beer, sexy beer, sexy beer box, sexy gift, funny Valentine's gift,

Decorating the beer box is pretty easy. You can find my full tutorial HERE. Basically you come up with a cute saying, buy a 6-pack and decorated it with construction paper, markers and hot glue. 

decorated beer box, decorated Do Equis XX beer box, you're my favorite thing to do, XXX, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer, beer box, decorated box, decorative box, Do Equis XX, Do Equis XX beer, Do sayings, do love sayings, gifts, DIY gifts, DIY gift, DIY gift for him, alcohol gift, alcohol related, gift ideas, unique gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, alcohol gift, beer box gift, Do Equis beer, sexy beer, sexy beer box, sexy gift, funny Valentine's gift,

If you need help coming up with a saying, feel free to look back at my past decorated beer boxes. Every time I make a decorated beer box I will list a couple different saying you can use on that specific beer box. 

You can check out my blog, Decorative Beer Box Gifts throughout the years, to find a list of all the decorated beer boxes I have made along with the link to that specific beer for more sayings.

Here are some other sayings you can use to decorate the DO Equis XX beer box if you don't like the saying I used. 

  • "You're my favorite thing to DO. XXX" - saying I used
  • "I DO not say it enough, I love you!" 
  • "DO what makes you happy & be with who makes you laugh."
  • "I DO not want anyone but you!"
  • "I DO love you!"
  • "I DO not regret a second spent with you."
  • "My day is not complete if I DOn't say I love you!"
  • "DOn't give up, I believe in you!"
  • "DOn't give up loving."
  • "DOn't rush. XXX"
  • "What I have with you, I DOn't want with anyone else."
  • "DOn't go breaking my heart."
  • "DOn't go around breaking hearts."

Like I said before, if you don't like the idea of using Do Equis XX beer, you can try using a VooDoo Ranger beer or even Mt. Dew with the same saying.

You can also try to come up with something using the letters in Equis (quiz?) or the X's on the box like:

  • "You are a seXy beast."
  • "You are seXy & I know it!"
  • "You're a foX."
  • "You're a foXy lady."

Some easy X words to use include: sexy, foxy, flex, text, exact, boxer, pix, next

Pair your decorated beer with some other sweet treats and you're all set for Valentine's Day or whatever holiday/celebration you made the beer for!

decorated beer box, decorated Do Equis XX beer box, you're my favorite thing to do, XXX, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer, beer box, decorated box, decorative box, Do Equis XX, Do Equis XX beer, Do sayings, do love sayings, gifts, DIY gifts, DIY gift, DIY gift for him, alcohol gift, alcohol related, gift ideas, unique gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, alcohol gift, beer box gift, Do Equis beer, sexy beer, sexy beer box, sexy gift, funny Valentine's gift,

If you know any cute sayings that you can use to decorate the beer box feel free to share them below. Please keep them clean!

Check out my post Decorated Beer Box Gifts throughout the years for a complete list of all the decorated beed boxes I've created.


0 Comments