Introducing Bee-ing Mommy

A blog for the bee-utiful crafters, parents & spouses 
"Bee-cause life is to precious to bee buzz-y all the time!"


I took a BLOG-CATION better know as a break from blogging. You can check out what I've been up to on my blog post, BLOG-CATION Activities - I'm Back!!! For more blog Updates, click HERE.


Blog Update
Check it out!!!! https://danizdesignz.blogspot.com is now https://bee-ingmommy.blogspot.com

Summer has come to an end and we are slowly starting to get back into our busy lifestyle. I recently decided to give my blog, formerly known as Daniz Designz, a facelift. Although I love the name Daniz Designz and the style of my blog I have decided that the name did not suit my niche so we must part ways unfortunately.

I love designing things but after looking through my previous posts, several of them have to do with my children, my husband and all around being a mommy and a wife. For those of you who are mothers and wives you know that you become very busy always running around chasing your kids and going from here to there which is how I came up with my new blog name, Bee-ing Mommy. For those of you who don't understand the name yet - Bee-ing Mommy is created from the sayings, "busy bees", "busy moms" and "being mommy". I am still working on updating information and writing new posts so if my blog comes across as a little messy when you are viewing it, I wanted you to know why. I hope you enjoy my new name and all the post to come! I will leave all my previous post up so feel free to look through them and hopefully you find something that inspires you to be creative and be an awesome parent. 

All my previous blogs (132) and blog pictures will have my Daniz Designz logo on them so hopefully you won't get confused when I begin sharing new post with my new logo on them.

I went through and re-linked all of my links so everything should be working when you click on it. If you find a link that doesn't work or takes you to a page saying "Daniz Designz is no longer available" please comment letting me know and I will try to fix it.

Good-bye for now Daniz Designz blog, thanks for all the memories and wonderful post we have shared!
screenshot of Daniz Designz right before it's makeover
SaveSave

2 Comments

  1. I believe other website owners should take this website as an model, very clean and fantastic user friendly layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I try my best to make it easy for readers to find what they are looking for!

      Delete