50 Things that Make Me Happy Writing Challenge

50 things that make me happy, things that make me happy, happy, list, happy challenge, positive vibes, things i like, list of things that make me happy, be happy, be positive, writing prompt, optimistic, writing challenge, blogging challenge, ice breaker, what makes you happy, how to be happy, list of happy things, positive lifestyle

I recently came across a post called 50 Things that Make Me Happy. I then realized that bloggers have been challenging other bloggers to write a post on what makes them happy.  This is a great writing prompt because it allows bloggers to think positive. It also lets your readers get to know you a little better. 

Needless to say I have accepted the challenge and am going to try to come up with 50 thing that make me happy. Although some of you may not think of this as much of a challenge, it is a challenge for me because I am a pessimistic person. I tend to always think of the worst case scenario or point out the negatives in life. So today lets think positive. If we think positive, we are more apt to be positive, right?!

In no particular order, here is my list of 50 things that make me happy. 

  1. Pepsi in a can
  2. dangly earrings
  3. practicing photography
  4. the colors blue and purple
  5. ice cream/spaghetti covered faces
  6. butterflies
  7. cuddling with the hubby
  8. movies
  9. blue sky full of clouds
  10. home decor
  11. organizing 
  12. finding a penny on the ground
  13. bright colored lip stick
  14. the peacefulness out in the country
  15. the smiles on my kids faces when they are dancing
  16. pajama pants
  17. finding new music I love
  18. the number 5
  19. playing card games
  20. repurposing old items
  21. craft festivals
  22. pretty fabric patterns
  23. my kids hugs
  24. FREE items
  25. fresh nail polish
  26. the smell of some unlit candles
  27. sweet tea
  28. driving with the windows down and radio blasting
  29. Christmas decorations
  30. wildflowers
  31. making gifts for people
  32. baking desserts
  33. baby animals
  34. the colors of a sunset and sunrise
  35. getting a package in the mail
  36. color coordinated closets and shelfs
  37. York Patties, 100 Grand, Milky Ways, M&M's - chocolate in general
  38. hot showers
  39. fall clothes - baggy sweater, jeans and boots
  40. back massages
  41. family dance parties
  42. Pinterest
  43. inspirational quotes
  44. cool nights
  45. matching outfits with the whole family
  46. making lists
  47. crafting
  48. homemade chocolate milk
  49. wishing on shooting stars
  50. watching thunderstorms roll in
I challenge you to come up with a list of at least three things that make you happy and post them in the comments below. If you are a blogger, I challenge you to write a post of 50 things that make you happy and share the link in the comments so we can all keep reading and sharing those positive vibes.

Next time you are feeling a little down and want to be more positive, pull out your list and think of all the little yet wonderful things in your life that make you happy.  There are so many reasons to be happy and I'd like to know some of yours. 

50 things that make me happy, things that make me happy, happy, list, happy challenge, positive vibes, things i like, list of things that make me happy, be happy, be positive, writing prompt, optimistic, writing challenge, blogging challenge, ice breaker, what makes you happy, how to be happy, list of happy things, positive lifestyle

8 Comments

  1. You came up with some good ones. It’ll take me a while to come up with 50 things, but my top 5 are probably
    1. Family
    2. Chocolate
    3. Iced Tea
    4. Romantic-Comedy Movies
    5. Shopping for deals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are all great things. I love Romantic Comedies too! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. My top 3 are:
    1. My dog Caili
    2. Chocolate (this seems to be on everyone's list)
    3. Anything that makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love Chocolate lol I love your third reason!!!!

      Delete
  3. 50 things that make me happy.
    1 My daughters
    2 My grandchildren
    3 Writing
    4 Reading
    5 The movie Rent.
    6 The Beatles
    7 Earrings
    8 Chocolate
    9 Broadway Plays
    10 Ice Cream
    11 Italian Pastries.
    12 Making friends
    13 Hiking
    14 Puppies
    15 Watching Movies
    16 Swimming
    17 Shopping
    18 Good Spanish food.
    19 Helping others
    20 A cool breeze
    21 Hot chocolate
    22 Foxes
    23.Drawing although I am not good at it.
    24 Singing
    25 Sitting on the balcony watching creepy videos
    26 New York
    27 Hawaii
    28 Cruise ships
    29 Taking a hot bath
    30 Beaches
    31 Relaxing
    32 Halloween
    33 Comedians
    34 AGT
    35 playing games
    36 kittens
    37 Flowers
    38 waterfalls
    39 Travelling
    40 Rib eyes lol.
    41 Baking
    42 Learning new things
    43 Scrap booking
    44 Book Clubs
    45 Riding a bike
    46 cooking
    47 Musicals
    48 Angels
    49 Rock hunting
    50 Collecting post cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like you have a ton of fun hobbies, Thanks for sharing!!! I love ice cream, watching movies, earrings and playing games as well!!!

      Delete
  4. I have many things that make me happy. Since 5 is your happy number, I’ll give you five.
    1. Spending time with my family.
    2. Sitting on the beach with the sun shining, the ocean breeze blowing in my face, and listening to the sound of the waves.
    3. Worshiping at 7 Hills Church.
    4. A child’s laugh, smile, or hug.
    5. Driving a car on a country road with the window down singing my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Driving with the windows down is defiantly relaxing! Thanks for sharing your top 5!!!

      Delete