Decorated Beer Box: Strongbow "Our love is so STRONG it can't be broken"

decorated beer box, decorated Strongbow beer box, Our love is so strong it can't be broken, decorative beer box, Valentine's Day gift, Valentine's gift, Valentine's Day gift for him, Valentine's day gift for her, beer, beer box, decorated box, decorative box, Strongbow, Strongbow beer, strong, strong sayings, strong quotes, strong love sayings, strong love quotes, hearts, love, gifts, DIY gifts, DIY gift, DIY gift for him, alcohol gift, alcohol related, gift ideas, unique gift, beer gift, gift for him, gift for her, alcohol gift, strong heart, beer box gift, our love is strong, Apple beer, Strongbow hard apple cider, Strongbow Gold Apple, Strongbow Gold Apple beer,

Since 2013 I have decorated a beer box for my husband for Valentine's Day. It has become my tradition for him and I plan on continuing it for years to come. I have a sticky note in my phone of a list of several sayings that pair with different beers I have come up with so I don't forget the sayings when the time comes.

This gift can work for both men and women that like to drink beer. My husband loves trying new beers so this gift always goes over very well. I am personally not a beer drinker so last year my husband tried to decorate a box of Raz-Ber-Ritas. You can see his creative saying HERE. This was his first time doing this so I'm waiting to see if he tries again this year or not.

This year for Valentine's Day I bought the beer, Strongbow. To the best of my knowledge my husband has never tried it so hopefully he likes it. The beer I was looking for, I couldn't find a 6-pack of bottles in it so I chose a different beer.


I decorated the Strongbow beer box with the saying, "Our love is so STRONG it can't be broken." I added some hearts and a heart lifting a weight.


Decorating the beer box is pretty easy. You can find my full tutorial HERE. Basically you come up with a cute saying, buy a 6-pack and decorated it with construction paper, markers and hot glue. 

If you need help coming up with a saying, feel free to look back at my past decorated beer boxes. Every time I make a decorated beer box I will list a couple different saying you can use on that specific beer box. You can check out my blog, Decorative Beer Box Gifts throughout the years  to find a list of all the decorated beer boxes I have made along with the link for more sayings.



For the beer, Strongbow, you can use the words strong, bow, gold or apple depending on the box you choose. Here are some other sayings you can use to decorate the beer box if you don't like the saying I used.

"Our love is so strong it can't be broken." - saying I used
"We have a love so STRONG it can't be broken."
"My love for you keeps on growing STRONG."
"It takes a STRONG heart to love so true."
"You & Me are STRONGer together."
"You are beautiful, amazing & STRONG and I love you."
"Being STRONG is very sexy."
"When you & I stand STRONG together, no one can stop us."
"A STRONG marriage is built on I do's and I love yous"
"I hope our love keeps growing STRONGer."
"Our love is STRONG."
"Stay STRONG my love"
"Stay STRONG, I'm thinking of you."
"True love never dies it only gets STRONGer with time."
"You are the reason our love keeps growing STRONGer."
"I won the GOLD ticket when I met you."
"Love is the only GOLD."
"You are the APPLE of my eye."
"If you were a fruit you'd be a Fine-APPLE."

If you know any cute sayings that you can use to decorate the beer box feel free to share them below. Please keep them clean!

Check out my post Decorated Beer Box Gifts throughout the years for a complete list of all the decorated beed boxes I've created.


SaveSave

2 Comments

  1. What a lovely idea - so much better to be personalised!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete