Baldwin Farms: Our visit to the Pumpkin Patch

This was our second visit to Baldwin Farms in Richmond, KY. I visited Baldwin Farms last year with my husband and baby girl for our October date day and decided to go back this year. I've heard that other Pumpkin Patches in surrounding counties are better because they have more things to do but what they aren't telling you is they also cost money to get in and play.

Baldwin Farms is FREE, you heard me, FREE! It's free to enter, play, and look around but of coarse if you are planning on buying a pumpkin, apple cider, mums or anything else from their wonderful selection it is going to cost you.

Baldwin Farms has several things you can do for free. They have a hay maze, hay bales to play on, a dirt pile, rolling tubes, swinging ropes, tires, a few things to crawl through, toss boards, farm animals, picnic tables, etc. They also have a corn maze and pony rides that I believe cost around $3.00 each if you want to participate in either of those activities.

Baldwin Farms is a pumpkin patch, Christmas tree farm and a great place to take your family and relax. Eventually we will try different Pumpkin Patches but since we have to pay to enter we are going to wait until our kids are older and will enjoy it more. If you live in the area, I recommend visiting Baldwin Farms!

Of coarse I can't go to the Pumpkin Patch without doing a mini photo shoot of my babies with pumpkins. Didn't they turn out so good?!

Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot, photo shoot, photoshoot, pumpkin patch, Baldwin Farms, baby with pumpkin, pumpkin photos, poses with pumpkins, kids at pumpkin patch, Halloween, Fall photos, fall photo ideas
pumpkin patch, Baldwin Farms, Baldwin Farms Pumpkin patch, family fun, pumpkin patch fun

Here are the pumpkins we chose and carved. Baldwin Farms has a pretty good selection and they pull out most of the smaller pumpkins and put them in the front so it is easier for your little one to choose.


My husband carved Darth Vader, I carved a ghost, and my almost two year old carved a Princess Crown... just kidding, she did help pull out the seeds though, maybe when she is older. My son's pumpkin is the little one that his sister painted for him in one of the above photos. I hope you enjoyed this blog and I hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween!

0 Comments