30 Gifts for 30 Years Gift Basket

This year I celebrated to big 3-0. For my birthday I wanted a big surprise 90's themed party and my husband was planning on throwing me one... I think, but the Corona Virus put a damper on the whole big party idea so I ended up celebrating with my family.

For my 30th birthday, my husband bought me 30 gifts for 30 years with phrases on the gifts to describe your 30s. Isn't it cute?!?!              

Keep scrolling to see a lot of all the phrases and gifts!
30 gifts for 30 years, 30 gifts, gift basket, birthday gift, 30th birthday gift, 30th birthday sayings, gift basket sayings, 30 sayings, 30th birthday, thirtieth birthday, thirtieth birthday gift, gift idea,
We had a fun filled day wine tasting, checking out a Peddlers Mall, dinner at Cheddar's, and back home for cake. We did our best to social distance. This was the kids first time out in at least two months and also the first time they wore their masks.  

Our first stop was Wildside Winery. This is my second time visiting this winery, the first being three years ago. The wine was still very good and they've updated their indoor atmosphere and wine tasting glasses. 
I think this is one of my favorite local wineries due to the fact that they have good wine, a large variety to choose from, and their logo is a butterfly! The owner mixed a few wines together to give us a different samples to taste test. For example, you wouldn't think Cranberry and Apple Cider wine would mix well together, but they do! If you are ever in the Lexington area, I recommend giving Wildside Winery a try.


Our next stop was the Peddlers Mall. This was the kids first time out in a few months and their first time wearing masks. I told them they didn't have to smile because the mask is covering their pretty smiles but you can clearly tell. 

The Lexington Peddlers Mall is huge and it can take a few hours to get through it. It unfortunately is not the cleanest building but there are tons and tons of booths. We went on a hunt for an Atlas for a baby shower gift. We also bought some superhero drinking glasses, and a Pepsi crate.

After the Peddlers Mall, we hit up Cheddars for dinner. While away from the table, my husband ordered me a fancy margarita, little man was happy to eat, and the kids couldn't leave without saying hi to the fish.


After dinner, we headed home for some birthday cake. Since my husband got me 30 gifts for 30 years with labels on them, I labeled everyone for fun.

Me  -  you are just 21 with 9 years of experience
My husband  -  Is Fine
My daughter who was crying for no reason  -  Is nothing to wine about
My oldest son  -  Requires Cookies
My second son  -  Is Messy
The baby who was ready to breastfeed -  Sucks

This was all just for fun and the kids were all laughing aside from my daughter who randomly started crying when we served the cake. 


If you couldn't tell by the pictures, I also bought myself a "Made in the 90s" birthday shirt to wear on my birthday and made a letter board sign of popular things in the 90s. Needless to say I was ready for a party!


popular 90's things, made in the 90's, 90's birthday, 90's saying, 90's sign, 90's photoshoot, 90's, furry, pigs, war heads, talk to the hand


The part you have been waiting for!

For my birthday, my husband bought me 30+ gifts for 30 years of life. He added phrases that supposedly describe your 30s; the good and the bad. My husband isn't 30 yet so he made them all up, but its still a cute idea and I'm giving him all the credit for this gift!

Pretty much, you buy 30+ gifts that the birthday boy/girl likes or wants and put them in a basket with fun phrases that describe that gift along with describing birthdays/your 30s. This is a fun gift for anyone turning 30!
30 gifts for 30 years, 30 gifts, gift basket, birthday gift, 30th birthday gift, 30th birthday sayings, gift basket sayings, 30 sayings, 30th birthday, thirtieth birthday, thirtieth birthday gift, gift idea,

30 gifts for 30 years, 30 gifts, gift basket, birthday gift, 30th birthday gift, 30th birthday sayings, gift basket sayings, 30 sayings, 30th birthday, thirtieth birthday, thirtieth birthday gift, gift idea,

30 gifts for 30 years, 30 gifts, gift basket, birthday gift, 30th birthday gift, 30th birthday sayings, gift basket sayings, 30 sayings, 30th birthday, thirtieth birthday, thirtieth birthday gift, gift idea, creative gift, gift for her

30 gifts for 30 years, 30 gifts, gift basket, birthday gift, 30th birthday gift, 30th birthday sayings, gift basket sayings, 30 sayings, 30th birthday, thirtieth birthday, thirtieth birthday gift, gift idea, creative gift, gift for her


30 gifts for 30 years

  1. 3-0 Candles - Some people say that turning 30 is...
  2. Galvanized bucket - You are just 21 with 9 years of experience
  3. Birthday Cake - Is a piece of Cake
  4. Chips Ahoy - Requires Cookies
  5. Push Pop - Is a Pop of fun
  6. Lollipops - Sucks
  7. Jolly Ranchers - Is Hard
  8. Bandaids - Has Unexpected Falls
  9. Wine - Nothing to Wine about
  10. Hubba Bubba - Blows
  11. Laffy Taffy - Is a Joke
  12. Kitchen Towel - Is Messy
  13. Lottery Tickets - You may need some Luck
  14. Chocolate Covered Pretzels - Requires Chocolate
  15. M&M's - Is Sweet
  16. MilkyWay - Is out of this Universe
  17. Crazy Straws - Is Crazy
  18. Honey Roasted Peanuts - Is Nuts
  19. Kickstart - Requires Caffeine
  20. Air Freshener - Stinks
  21. Chap Stick - Is Fine
  22. Mini Smirnoff - Requires Vodka
  23. Paint - Is Colorful
  24. Water Balloons - Rocks      because they are round like rocks, you could also use pop rocks
  25. White Foam Board 
  26. Acrylic Craft Spray
  27. Buffalo Plaid Pillow Cases
  28. Buffalo Plaid Door Mat
  29. Yoga Sling Sandels
  30. Three $1 bills 

My husband had also planned on us filling up water balloons with paint and throwing them at a white foam board. That is why there is randomly a foam board and water balloons as part of my gift. We never got around to it, but sounds like fun!

Although it wasn't the 30th birthday I had planned in my head, overall I had a good day. I got to spend time with my favorite people and I finally got to get out of the house! I enjoyed my gift, or should I say gifts, and my day out. My husband did a good job planning the day. 

Drop a comment below with you 30 gift phrase ideas. Please keep it clean!


Pin for later:
30 gifts for 30 years, 30 gifts, gift basket, birthday gift, 30th birthday gift, 30th birthday sayings, gift basket sayings, 30 sayings, 30th birthday, thirtieth birthday, thirtieth birthday gift, gift idea

0 Comments