Follow Me on Social Media

The worst part about giving my blog a makeover and changing the name to Bee-ing Mommy is that I lost 90% of my traffic. OH NO! The best part is I am now on social media. If you could take a minute, please FOLLOW ME on social media.

You can follow me on Facebook HERE or Pinterest HERE. The links are also in the right sidebar. ---->

You can also SUBSCRIBE to Bee-ing Mommy via email in the right side bar which means that every time I post, it will be sent to your email. ---->

follow me, follow me on social media, beeingmommy, Bee-ing Mommy


If you like a post, SHARE IT. Maybe your friends will like it too. You can find share buttons at the bottom of every post. 

If you think you might want to make something posted, PIN IT on Pinterest. You can find me HERE. If you hover over a picture, a "Pin It" button will pop up in the top left corner to make it easy to pin.

If you have something to add to a post, COMMENT. Please keep it nice. Commenting also helps me know that you like what I've posted.

I have several ideas for future posts but feel free to MESSAGE ME if you would like to see more of something. I may not get back to you but I will see what I can do!

New blog posts are released every Wednesday! Maybe I will start posting more often on other days of the week but we will see...

______________________________________________

On a side note, I am still working on updating my blog so if you come across a previous post that has a "Daniz Designz" logo on the picture, it is still me. I am currently going back and updating some of my previous posts pictures but it is going to take a while since I had over 100 posts as Daniz Designz. I hope you are enjoying my redesigned blog.

Don't forget to Follow, Subscribe, Share, Comment & Pin. By doing this you are helping draw traffic to my blog.

You can follow me on Facebook HERE, or Pinterest HERE.The links are also in the right sidebar. ----> 

Thanks for bee-ing here,
Danielle

1 Comments